Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 is almost here!

Wow, this year just flew by. Lots happened, some happy, some not so happy. One of my cats was diagnosed with cancer so I know that 2011 will bring some sadness into my life when I eventually have to say goodbye to my darling girl.

I did have the opportunity to be in Vancouver for three weeks for work during the Vancouver Olympics, such an amazing, yet very tiring, experience. Who said Canadians aren't patriotic? If you'd been in Vancouver you'd have been amazed.

I had a fabulous, relaxing week in Antigua. Sun, sad and quiet, just what my friend and I needed after Vancouver. Nice to be at a resort where music wasn't pumping all day long, the quiet was so relaxing!

I thank each and every one of the people who shopped at Lasuz Creations this year and hope that you return in 2011!

All the best to everyone in the coming year :-)

No comments: