Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Been Too Long

I can't believe how many months have passed since I last posted. I was busy planning and working out for a climb up Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania which I did in February. That plus a safari took up most of February and coming back to work, the one that pays the bills, found us in a new part of the building and with a new schedule. I'm only now coming to grips with the schedule which consists of mostly evening shifts. Finding it hard to get myself out of bed in the morning in order to create jewelry!

But here I am, with the tumbler running in the kitchen, back blogging. I've just coiled some new rings, sterling silver and gold-filled, and they are being work hardened as I write so that I can cut them later on. Three sizes of rings so I can create lots of different items with different patterns.

I did create a new bracelet using the chainmaille Wiggly Chain pattern. It's a pretty easy pattern once you've learned it and I combined a Swarovski Cosmic Ring in the pattern for a bit of sparkle.

Stay tuned for more creations!

No comments: