Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well, I was busy, busy, busy this weekend. Headed out to one of my favourite bead shops on Queen St. West in Toronto. It's called Arton Beads. They've got a great selection of stones and are quite friendly. Also picked up a set of transfer punches to use as mandrels for making jumprings. Much cheaper than buying mandrels marketed to jewelry designers and they do the same job.


Went home and started coming up with some new pieces. My first was made with tourmaline beads, a necklace and earrings set. Tourmaline are great beads, such varied colours so they'll go with almost anything in your wardrobe.

I managed to make up three new necklaces and six pairs of earrings. Need to get more done to add to the stock at my store www.lasuzcreations.etsy.com

So much to do, so little time....

No comments: